Why should you use Django for Web Development
Django is a highly powerful framework for building small and large scale web applications. Being a Python-based framework, Django for web development is the preferred choice of companies all over the world.
If you are looking for proof of Django’s popularity, here it is – Django framework for web development is used by YouTube, Dropbox, Instagram, Pinterest, Google, Reddit, and many more. Being an open-source and maintainable web application development framework, companies adore it for building dynamic and sophisticated web applications.
Now you must be asking yourself “is Django good for web development?” The framework has a lot of benefits over other frameworks like Ruby on Rails, Flutter, Xamarin, etc. When you want a robust, scalable and stable application with a large codebase, using Django for web development is the right choice.
What are the advantages of using Django for web development?
Django is admired by web developers all over the world. It is an easy-to-use battery including a framework that doesn’t eat up a lot of time in configuration and setting up the development environment.
The following benefits are your answer to “why use Django for web development”:-
- Django framework for web development is excellent because of its simplicity and the ease of use. It allows developers to do more than one iteration and make modifications without running the entire code from scratch.
- Apart from that, it makes development simpler with its Don’t Repeat Yourself Philosophy, allowing developers to reuse the codebase for creating different components.
- Django has a rich and diverse development ecosystem. It permits a lot of third-party apps and integrations. While setting up the ide for Django web development, you can use the third-party apps and integrations to add components or blocks in the web application.
- From authorization to sending emails, there are apps for some of the most common features. It reduces the time taken to write code for these programs and leads to the timely delivery of products.
- Django for web development comes with excellent documentation to develop real-world applications. While other frameworks have alphabetical lists and modules, Django provides quick references to developers for building applications from different stages in the process.
- The documentation is updated regularly as Python programmers add new exceptions, rules, and features to the open-source framework. While it is hard to keep it fine-tuned, it is one of the best documentation of a framework.
- Wide community
- If you are still asking what are the advantages of using Django for web development, then look at its wide community of developers. Django developers are increasing every day as the framework becomes a popular choice amongst enterprises to fulfill their web application needs.
- The community is ready to assist on all Python Django web development projects. There are regular meets, tutorials, and material that can help anyone working with Django. The community regularly answers queries, and you can find the solution to almost any Django problem.
- Django allows developers to use massive amounts of libraries for building feature-rich and functional applications. Django REST framework is an excellent library for building Application Programming Interfaces (APIs). Django CMS, Django-allauth, and many other libraries are used for adding functionalities to web applications.
- Since the framework uses Python, using libraries becomes an easy task. Python has a lot of libraries with Django integration that enables building quality applications.
Start using Django for web application development
Whether you are looking for an ERP application or a B2C web app, Django framework for web development is the perfect solution. It allows you to develop scalable applications capable of handling heavy traffic load in the future.
Choose Your Language
- Digital Marketing
- IT Consulting
- Project Management