SAP Automation to Accelerate Business Performance
SAP Automation Overview
Robotic Process Automation helps us complete routine tasks with technology. Computers “learn” how you use ERP, then repeat that approach independently.
SAP automation centers around assorted key technologies. Optical character recognition software, data matching tools, and machine-learning algorithms all make it possible to complete rule-based processes with minimal effort. They allow computers to complete routine tasks faster and more precisely.
SAP software products provide strapping instruments for helping companies to handle their logistics, financials, human resources, and other business areas. Most of the companies considered SAP solution as a vastly vital factor for their businesses. Many companies widely use the SAP system for daily reporting and operations.
Companies have started to understand that they lack information systems architecture. They have systems to manage the separate functions to run the production procedures, another to manage the sales processes, General Ledger, etc. SAP tasks are rule-based, don’t require subjectivity and done in volume.
SAP ERP systems are completely integrated business systems which allow non-stop communication processed and remove data between subsystems. SAP brings systems, modern and very extremely efficient. SAP also support communications are unmatched in the software business.
SAP System Architecture
SAP ERP system is frequently structured in a three-tier client/server architecture. The three-tier architecture is the recommended one because it enables very high flexibility and scalability but SAP can also be deployed on two- and one-tier architecture.
In the SAP architecture,
- The first tier is the Presentation Tier which provides the interface to the user
- The second tier is the Application Tier which processes the business logic, and
- The third tier is the Database Tier which stores the business data
The Presentation Tier
This is typically located on PCs of business users and provides the SAP GUI (Graphical Interface). SAP GUI is a flimsy application that can be installed on any computer running Mac OS or MS Windows and it provides an interface for communication between the SAP ERP system and user.
The Application Tier
This tier is basically the heart of the SAP ERP system. It executes the print jobs, business logic, responsible for processing client transactions, running reports, coordinating access to the database, and interfacing with different applications. It distributes the application logic between several server machines in situations when the load exceeds the processing power of a single server.
The Database Tier
The database is used for storing two types of objects: First is the business-generated data and Second is the SAP application programs. The business-generated data represents data objects created by users as part of different business processes. SAP application programs are routines written in ABAP (This is the very special programming language used in SAP) which are loaded into the SAP application servers from the database.
There are numerous benefits of SAP software, a few of which will be laid out in this article.
Benefits of SAP Software
- Increased Productivity
- Businesses with SAP systems in place tend to enjoy high productivity among their employees and various departments. That’s because, with a SAP system, there’s no need for redundant data entry within different software programs and smaller communication doesn’t struggle between separate but interdependent facets of a company.
- Without SAP, many businesses rely on multiple software programs and data logging platforms to generate reports and enter numbers, making it difficult for business management to see “the big picture.” With a SAP system, this becomes entirely unnecessary and employees are able to focus on more predominant tasks.
- Significant Cost Savings
- Another great benefit of SAP software is that simply stated, it can save businesses a lot of money; this remains true both of large and small businesses. Specifically, by using a software program to track all of a company’s data and generate reports. Relying on just one form of software drives costs down impressively.
- Furthermore, there are the added cost savings that come with process standardization within a company and offer greater efficiency.
- Consistent Operations
- Finally, SAP software allows businesses of all sizes to align their strategies and ensure that the company is on the same page. Through the consistent entering and reporting of numbers and the generation of reports, management can get a better idea as to what’s going on within the company in a broader scope.
- Based on reports generated by SAP software, management can clearly collaborate with other departments and ensure everybody is working with the same goals and has access to the same information.
At BoTree Technologies, we build enterprise applications with our RPA team of 25+ engineers.
Consulting is free – let us help you grow!
Choose Your Language
- Digital Marketing
- IT Consulting
- Project Management
- Salesforce Development