The solution is a leading eCommerce platform for a world-class collection of carefully curated vintage fashion. It has been awarded as Southeast Asia’s #1 online vintage and preloved luxury fashion site.
- Ruby on Rails
- Spree Commerce
- Amazon AWS
- Online Marketplace - E-commerce
- Web Application Development
- Automated Testing
- Support & Maintenance
The client wanted to have an e-commerce platform which brought vintage fashion lovers and suppliers together. Customers had to struggle to search for vintage fashion. The client also understood that there was a need to manage suppliers, inventory, returns, and revenue. They also wanted to provide a vintage user experience to the customers.
- We built a powerful eCommerce application using the Spree commerce platform which is a highly flexible platform to support significant customization possibilities and overcome every eCommerce challenge.
- Our developers built a complete eCommerce solution that provided vintage lovers a way to purchase vintage fashion online.
- We included customized checkout, multi-currency support, recommendation engine to upsell/cross-sell, Manage Customer wishlist, Faceted search, Narrowing Search options which are important to customers, Option to pay by instalments, Popular Payment gateway integrations, User interaction analytics and cart abandon recovery, Multiple Seller Support - Manage account(order, inventory and shipping per seller), Support for managing Sale and Coupons, Revenue sharing model for supplier, Optimize shipping rates, Automate Online Advertising, and Scaling and High Availability to address worldwide customer base.
Have a look at the top features that our developers incorporated into the app.
Powerful User Experience
We used powerful RESTful API to create a fluid single page checkout workflow for powerful user experience and a seamless checkout process.
User can build wishlist to easily navigate items they are interested without adding to cart. Wish list items are used to target user with specific product recommendation as well.
We built custom extensions to add support for managing suppliers, their inventories, sale, returns and revenue sharing, simplifying the management process.
We provided integration with Google Analytics and CartStack to understand and optimize customer behaviour and better target them on the website.
What Clients Say
In the initial months of working together, BoTree has impressed us with their focus, consistency and hard work with regards to our maintenance requirements. We look forward, and expect, to grow our relationship with the team in future.
Need a Similar App? But first, get your FREE QUOTE...
Stay updated with our latest blogs on Ruby on Rails.